Search
Affiliates
free forum

Falling down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Falling down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:19 am

Arabella was starting to fall asleep in her last class and couldn't wait for the bell to ring. She looked up at the clock and waited. As soon as the bell rang, she was up and out of there. As she headed down the front steps her foot caught on something causing her to fall down the last two stairs and drop all of her books. She looked behind her to see what had happened.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Falling down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:16 pm

"Woah." He said with a good natured grin as he helped her pick up her books. "Are you alright." Max looked at her for a second. "Wait a minute, I remember you. You're Vanessa's little sister. Arabella, right?"
Maxwell R. Wellington VII

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Arabella could feel her face burning red and see the scrape on her knee starting to bleed. "Yes," She said taking her books back. "Thank you. You're Max, right?" She tried to stand up but pain shot through her right knee and she swayed a little.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:22 pm

Max stopped her from falling and walked her over to the nearest bench. "Yeah. So, I hear your sister's engaged." He nearly choked out the words. "Pretty cool stuff I guess."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:26 pm

Arabella rolled her eyes as she looked at her knee. Why does everyone want to talk about my sister with me. She looked over at me, trying to remain calm. "Sure, another thing for my parents notice about her." She realized how harsh that sounded and her face flushed red again.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:29 pm

Max looked over at Arabella and smiled sympathetically, "It must not be easy living with Vanessa the next Queen of Spain. Must get hard living in that shadow."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:34 pm

"You have no idea." She said snapping and attempting to stand up again. The pain jolted through again but she refused to sit down. She took a deep breath and tried to take a step.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:35 pm

Max looked down at her leg, "Maybe you should sit down. If you're not careful," He said with a joking grin, "I'm going to tell the queen herself though I'm not exactly on the best terms with her."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:38 pm

She could tell he was joking but still felt very annoyed. "I may not be queen but I am a princess and can do what I want." She took a few steps forward, feeling the blood drip down her leg and into her shoe.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:50 pm

He nodded, "That may be your highness, but with all due respect from a lowly lord, it can't be very comfortable having blood drip into your shoe. Perhaps you should sit down and see if you can at least stop the bleeding." Max gave her a winning smile.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:53 pm

Arabella wanted more than nothing to snap back at him but she groaned and sat back down. She reached into her purse for tissues. "Why do you care if my sister's getting married anyways?" She said looking at him out of the corner of her eye.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:54 pm

Max was quiet for a few seconds before saying, "Because I thought that we were going to end up together. I know your mother sure thought we were." He paused then added, "That was before she up and left for here."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Thu Feb 03, 2011 11:57 pm

Arabella couldn't help but smile. The smile wasn't from joy but because she would end up hearing about this because God forbid V not have it all. "Well I don't mean to break your heart but, I don't see that happening." She said her tone dripping with sarcasm.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:03 am

Max smiled at her humorlessly. "I kind of got that when I was told by one of my friends that they're living together. So, what about you? Break any hearts lately?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:41 am

Arabella tried not to laugh. "That would mean someone has to look at me in the first place and not want to ask me about me sister." She said pressing down on the scrap with a wince.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:43 am

"Touche your highness." He said with mild amusement. "You know, if you just hold it on there, it's less painful than if you keep dabbing it."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:46 am

"Do you want to do it?" She asked, holding out the tissue. "By the way, stop calling me your highness and all that. It feels like your patronizing me. I know that I'm not my sister, thanks."
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:47 am

"I was merely doing was I was taught when in the room with a superior. No offense was meant." He looked at the bloody tissue in her hand and shook his head, "That's okay, you seem to have it under control."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:49 am

Arabella looked at Max for the first time. "I'm no higher up than you are." She reached into her back and pulled out a band aid.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:50 am

"Last time I checked, I wasn't in line for a throne. That makes you higher than me." He said with a shrug.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:53 am

Arabella actually laughed this time. "The only way I will ever see that thone is if she dies and evil never dies." That was the first time she'd ever said that out loud. Oh no. I shouldn't have said that.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:18 am

He looked at her with a mildly surprised expression, "Well well well. The truth finally comes out. Evil you say? Well, hopefully she doesn't try to take over the world. Putting someone that's evil and power hungry in a position of power is never a good idea."

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:15 pm

"Oh, shut up." Arabella said, tossing the wrapper of her band-aid into the trash can. "Don't say that I said that to anyone. I don't need anymore crap." She stood up.
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Maxwell R. Wellington VII on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:41 am

"And just who would be bothering the princess?" Max asked with a grin. "Perhaps they should have a serious talking to. It's never a good idea piss off a princess. Too many wars have been started over that." He laughed, "So what's the future king of Spain like? Have you met him?"

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Arabella Abran on Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:44 am

"I don't fit here at all but since she left my mother is worse then ever." She sighed. "I just want to go somewhere were no one knows who I am." She looked over at Max, and couldn't believe she was telling him. He is after all in love with my sister "He's cool. I don't really talk to him much."
Arabella Abran

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next