Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Subject: Some advice, if you have the time.

2 posters

Go down

Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. Empty Subject: Some advice, if you have the time.

Post  Jackson Torry Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:55 pm

To:Punkrockpromqueen@gmail.com
Subject: Some advice, if you have the time.

Tell me not to drop out and start a rock band.
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. Empty Re: Subject: Some advice, if you have the time.

Post  Clarissa Anne Fisher Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:57 pm

To: CallmeLT@aol.com

Dude! Do it! That'd be awesome! What happened?
Clarissa Anne Fisher
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Back to top Go down

Subject: Some advice, if you have the time. Empty Re: Subject: Some advice, if you have the time.

Post  Jackson Torry Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:01 pm

Subject: RE: RE: Some advice, if you have the time.

Drama galore. I'm sure you'll get an earful from Bri about it. I'm just tired of it. I'm tired of people like Bass who think they're better than everyone else. I'm tired of people like Krista who're dumb as a stump and don't have to try to get anything they want. I'm tired of people like Haley who just move on without telling you because you're not moving at the same pace.

Also, the rock band thing, totally not joking. I'm thinking of "Six String Therapy" for the name. Know any drummers?
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Anne Fisher Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:10 pm

Okay, first of all, Haley's as naive as they come. How do I know? Because she's me when my dad died. Self destructive, pissed off at the world, and all the while smiling and putting up a good front. She lost the one person in her life that she thought would always be there and now that you've entered it, she's scared as Hell you're going to leave. It's 10x harder for a child to loose a parent if that parent was the only thing they knew of love. They become saddened, cynical, and bitter. People always leave. That was my mantra. Still is to a certain extent. It hurts like Hell right now but trust me, she's probably hurting even more than you because she's self destructed. Sometimes that's what it takes to make you realize just how good you had it. Don't give up on her. Try to move on, but trust me, she'll come back. I did and she will too. I'm still rooting for Jaley. Hahaha. I really hate it when people shorten names like that but y'alls is cute. Very Happy Don't quit school, that's what they want. There's a reason why your screen name is what it is. Keep your head up.

Still rooting for Jaley,
Ris
Clarissa Anne Fisher
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:20 pm

I'm trying. I'm really trying. But you know what? I lost someone too. And no one really seems to want to take that into account. That's why I was backing off of her. But it's hard to be sympathetic when she walks away on the arm of someone else without even a goodbye. I think I have a right to be a little bitter about it right now.

And fine. Quitting and starting a rock band is out. How about slugging Bass? Or do you think Bri'll get ticked that I beat up her husband?

P.S. ....You seriously didn't just put our names together like that.... I don't think I know you anymore.
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Anne Fisher Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:24 pm

To: CallmeLT@aim.com

She's not walking, she's running scared in the other direction for her life. Like I said, I wrote the book, and I hope she's citing me because I'd hate to have to sue her tiny ass for plagiarism. If you take one piece of advice from me, let it be this. "Some people put up walls to keep people out. Others put up walls to see who will tear them down." Wait a little while, then try again. I hear from GG that she's transferring to boarding school. When she comes back, try it again. Being away from the place of confusion ALWAYS puts things in prospective. She will come back, I came back. Serena came back. So will she. Trust me. I wrote the book.

<3,
Clarissa

PS. Shaddup. You know it was rockin'.
Clarissa Anne Fisher
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:29 pm

A) I can see it now. *Breakdown* (Fisher, 2000) APA because that's how I roll.
B) Fine. I'm going to do my best but I make no promises. I've come to realize that they're not quite the way to go.
C) No comment on slugging Bass? I'm taking that as a green light then. Yay me.
D) Where are you going to be for Thanksgiving?

Jack

P.S. If by "rockin'" you mean utterly dorky, then yeah.
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Clarissa Anne Fisher Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:34 pm

Awesome! I win ^_^ When you slug him, make sure to call him Daddy Warbucks. Wink I'm going to Nashville actually with a few of the cheerleaders. I'm really excited. Want to join us?

PS. It is totally rockin. Jaley FTW!!!!
Clarissa Anne Fisher
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down