Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you ((About Baby Carlyle))

Go down

Keep quiet, nothing comes as easy as you ((About Baby Carlyle))

Post  Baby Carlyle on Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Zodiac Sign
Aires

Birthday
Apr, 29

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls

Status
Currently attending

Interests
Music, Drawing, Painting, Sailing, Hanging out on the beach, Hippie chique

Activities
Hanging out on the beach, Drawing, Painting, Watching cheesy movies, Embarrassing my sister by not caring what people think

Favorite Books
Go Ask Alice, The Bell Jar, To the Lighthouse, The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Alice in Wonderland, Through the Looking Glass, The Wizard of Oz, Wicked, The Catcher in the Rye, Sherlock Holmes, The Age of Innocence

Favorite Music
Nada Surf, Rooney, The Beatles, The Grateful Dead, Janis Joplin, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors, The Mamas and the Papas, The Grassroots, Bob Dylan, The Who, Fallout Boy, Sugarcult

Favorite Movies
The Hangover, Almost Famous, The Doors, Sherlock Holmes, Inception, Stepbrothers, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rear Window, Wayne's World 1 and 2, So I Married an Axe Murderer. I'll watch just about anything.

Favorite TV Show
None really. I don't have time for that crap.

Favorite Quotes
ello. How 'bout that ride in? I guess that's why they call it Sin City. You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast! -Allen, The Hangover

The music that really turns me on is either running toward God or away from God. Both recognize the pivot, that God is at the center of the jaunt. -John Lennon

About me
My name's Baby. No seriously, it's a long story and I really don't feel like getting into it. I moved to New York with my brother, sister, and mom. I don't know who my dad is. That's all you really need to know.
Baby Carlyle

View user profile

Back to top Go down