Search
Affiliates
free forum

Good Vibrations

Go down

Good Vibrations

Post  Gossip Girl on Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:43 am

Hey people!
Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. With Thanksgiving behind us and Christmas looming ahead, one can only assume that peace on earth and good will towards men will loom in the air. Maybe in the rest of the world that's true, but not here on the Upper East Side.

Spotted:

N and V in New Haven sharing a Thanksgiving dinner with Miss Scarlett. Seems like all is forgiven with that group. Should I even try to hide my disappointment? It seems as though family weren't the only ones that were forgiving towards Miss Scarlett. Johnny Reb was overheard saying 3 very important words to Miss Scarlett. You didn't hear it from me, but Miss Scarlett seemed to be shocked at the confession. I think these two southern sweethearts go up in flames faster than the burning of Atlanta. How about you? I'm taking bets. Winner gets my identity.

Mrs. Spielburg looking longingly at a pair of Burberry pumps. What's the matter? Afraid your hubby would see the price tag? Hasn't anyone told you that Bass men can afford anything?

And lastly but certainly not least, it looks as though we have three new students roaming the halls of Constance and Saint Jude's. Let me be the first to extend a not so warm Upper East Side welcome to O, A, and B. Sources say that they moved here from Nantucket. You're a long ways from home kiddies. Hope you know how to behave yourselves. You know you love me.

XoXo,
Gossip girl
Gossip Girl

View user profile

Back to top Go down