Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

+5
Nathaniel Archibald
Vanessa M. Abrams
Andrew Wentworth
Spencer E. Hastings
Haley Reagan Archibald
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:58 am

Nate looked around and was a little in awe of the setup. Parties in the Upper East Side, especially masquerades, were always showy but this one was stunning and classy. And his date especially so. Vanessa's mask looked a little hard to handle but the dress she had was amazing and she looked gorgeous.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Spencer E. Hastings Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:59 am

"Hi Nate." Spencer said with a smile, "I like your mask. Are you a saint or a sinner?" She grinned mischievously. It was almost as though she belonged in this world of glitz and glamor.
Spencer E. Hastings
Spencer E. Hastings

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:01 am

He gave his teacher half of a grin behind his half of a mask. "A reformed sinner," he said with a laugh. At least that's what he'd felt like the Phantom was, from what he could remember of the opera his mother had made him go to. "Which one are you?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Spencer E. Hastings Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:03 am

"A saint of course." She said with an angelic smile, "I'll let you two get back to the party, you both look great." Spencer smiled once more at them then headed over to attend to the punch bowl and prayed no one would spill anything on her dress.
Spencer E. Hastings
Spencer E. Hastings

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:07 am

Turning to Vanessa, he tried not to act as awkward and nervous as he always seemed to feel around her. "Do you want to dance," he asked with a winning smile.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:09 am

Vanessa smiled broadly, "Sure." She took his hand and led him to the dance floor. When the two were out of earshot of Andrew, Vanessa looked at Nate and said, "Keep an eye out for B. She said that the scavenger hunt would start here. If we play her little game, we get her identity."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:14 am

He nodded. "How do you think this sick little game of hers is going to start? I mean, is there a sign or something we should be looking for?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:15 am

Vanessa shrugged, "Your guess is as good as mine. I'd imagine it would be a text. That's how she's been communicating with us lately. Have you gotten any texts from her?"
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:48 am

He thought back to the text he got a few days before and shook his head. "Not in the past day or so," he said neutrally. "Have you?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:49 am

She shook her head, "Nope. Just a few Gossip Girl blasts. Has anyone else got them?"
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:51 am

He shrugged. Even if they had, with what the texts would have talked about, odds were no one was going to say anything anyway. "I don't know."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:53 am

Vanessa nodded then paused. "What did your text say?" She idly wondered whether it would have to do with his previous secret.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:57 am

He drew in a breath before shaking his head. "It wasn't about me and I really don't want to share it. It's not my place to." He hoped she'd understand.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 1:58 am

Vanessa nodded, "I understand." She leaned her head on his shoulder. "I just hope it all ends soon."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:00 am

He turned his head to press a kiss to her forehead. "It'll all turn out okay," he said quietly. At least, he hoped it would.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:04 am

Vanessa nodded, "We can only hope."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:41 pm

The place was gorgeous and the people moreso. Bri let out a low, appreciative whistle as she looked around before spotting Vanessa on the dance floor. Well, Vanessa's dress anyway. She pressed a kiss to Chuck's cheek before slipping off to go say hello. If he wanted to tag along, he'd follow; he could make his own decisions.

"So I don't understand why Andy didn't just stick you in a burqa and be done with it," she teased as she went over to her friend. "But the dress looks amazing, Vanessa."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:42 pm

Vanessa grinned and looked at Bri, "My dress? Look at yours. You've really outdone yourself. And the devil, very original Chuck." She grinned at him.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:47 pm

Chuck shrugged, "Where's Nathaniel?" He looked around. As expected, the party was every bit as hedonistic and decadent as the usual parties are.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:57 pm

"Yeah," she said, looking around quickly. Odds were, since she didn't know what mask he was wearing, she wouldn't see and recognize him but she'd make the effort. "Where'd he slip off to?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:02 am

"He said he had to talk to Haley about something." Vanessa shrugged as she looked around. Nate was a bit sketchy on the details, but she chalked it up to family issues.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:04 am

Chuck nodded, "Excuse me ladies. I have to find Nathaniel." Someone had to warn him about Vanessa finding out about the incident at the Shepherd wedding.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:13 am

She watched Chuck walk off before turning and quirking an eyebrow at Vanessa. "Well that wasn't sketchy at all," she said blandly. "Everything okay?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:15 am

Vanessa shrugged, "I guess so. I have no idea what Chuck's up to and I really don't want to know. He has a pretty sick mind at times." She smiled sweetly at Bri, "I mean that in the nicest way possible."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:19 am

"Sure you do," she said with a shake of her head. "But I'll let it slide because I'm the one who brought it up," she added. "So, any noise from B?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum