Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle

Go down

Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle Empty Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle

Post  Mischa Petrova Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Full name
Mischa Anastasia Petrova

Zodiac Sign
Aries

Birthday
Apr, 13

Relationship Status
Single

School
Constance Billard School for Girls

Status
Currently attending

Interests
Theatre. Anything from the absurd to the musical.

Activities
Writing poetry, Reading anything I can get my hands on, Theatre, and more Theatre

Favorite Books
Jane Austen and Oscar Wilde are my two main staples

Favorite Music
The Beach Boys, Smashing Pumpkins, Shiny Toy Guns, Jack's Mannequin, Paramore, Muse, Gin Blossoms, The Wallflowers, Aretha Franklin, Bowling for Soup, The Ting Tings, Oppenheimer, The Pierces, Cobra Starship

Favorite Movies
Musicals and Shakespeare. Anything else is hit or miss. I do enjoy the Hangover though. That's some hilarious shit right there

Favorite TV Show
Mythbusters, Ghost Hunters, Project Runway, America's Next Top Model

Favorite Quotes
"It is a truth universally acknowledged that when one part of your life starts going okay, another falls spectacularly to pieces." -Bridget Jones, Bridget Jones's Diary
"One pulls one's head out of one's ass and realizes the obvious." ~Anna, Alex and Emma

About me
Hi, my name is Mischa Petrova and I'm a theatre-holic. No, seriously, theatre is my life. I've been doing it since I was little and there's nothing like the thrill of getting up on a stage in front of a crowd. I love to make people laugh. I guess you could say it's the one thing that I do right. Other than that, well, I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya.
Mischa Petrova
Mischa Petrova

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum