Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me)

Go down

I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me) Empty I don't think I'm in Kansis anymore (about me)

Post  Arabella Abran Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:37 am

Zodiac Sign:
Cancer
Birthday:
Jun, 29

Relationship Status:
Single
School:
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York
Status
Currently Attending:
Interests
I love to dance and sing. When I have the time reading is what you'll find me doing.
Activities:
Dancing, reading, writing, gymnastics and singing.
Favorite Books:
Alice in Wonderland, City of Bones, Ashes, and Glass, the Harry Potter books, anything by Shakespeare, the Iliad and the Odyssey, and are many more on my list.
Favorite Music:
WICKED, Fall Out Boy, Adam Lambert, All Time Low, Billy Idol, Boys Like Girls, Daughtry, Enrique Iglesias, Evanescence, Hey Monday, Phantom of the Opera, Kesha, Low Key, Nickebelback, My Chemical Romance, Paramore, Owl City, Rascal Flatts, and 3OH!3.
Favorite Movies:
Tristan and Isolde, Taming of the Shrew, Avatar, The Hangover, My Sister's Keeper, The Blind Side, P.S. I Love You and much more.
Favorite TV Show:
So You Think You Can Dance, Grey's, Desperate Housewives, Private Practice, CSI New York.
Favorite Quotes:
“Tears are words the heart can't express”
Favorite Songs:
Tired of Being Sorry, OMG, Eenie Meenie, Little Wonders, Airplanes, My First Kiss, Undo It, I Like It, 6 Months
Favorite Movies:
10 Things I Hate About You, Twilight, Sweeny Todd, The Hangover, Avatar
Favorite Actors:
Johny Depp
About me:
Hello, my name is Arabella. I don't like to be called anything else. I'm here to keep an eye on my sister, Vanessa. I'm princess. I don't like to make a big deal about it but it had is pros and cons. I'm always looking for learn something new. I spend a most of my time dancing or singing. I do enjoy the social life... If there is anything else you want to know you'll have to get to know me.
Arabella Abran
Arabella Abran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum