Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
                                                                                    I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

2 posters

Go down

Empty

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:10 am

Haley sat in the living room working on her speech for the next day. She hadn't gotten very far. The events from earlier in the day weighed heavily on her mind making it hard to concentrate on anything. She sighed and put down her pencil.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:21 am

"Darling, could you - oh. " Lily paused mid sentence as she realized the blonde in her living room was not Serena. "Haley, is everything alright?" She asked after studying the young girls face.
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:24 am

Haley shrugged, "Could be better could be worse. It's kind of stupid really."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:28 am

She sat beside her. "Well I say, if it's something stupid why let it bother you?"
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:31 am

"Because he said, 'I'll think about it.'" Haley said as she put down her notebook and looked at Lily, "I've heard that he really likes me. If he really likes me, why didn't he just say yes. I know that he hates Chuck, but Chuck is only one person that's going to be there."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:39 am

"He? Well I don't know who this he is, but, if you heard that he likes you, he probably does." She told her. "Some boys just arn't able to use their emotions as well as we can."
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:42 am

She shrugged, "His name's Jack. He's in one or two of Nate's classes."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:45 am

"Doesn't ring any bells." She said before back tracking the conversation in her head. "You said Chuck's going to be there..where's there?" Lily asked.
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:47 am

"Jack's sister was upset that their mother wasn't going to be there for Thanksgiving so I suggested that we all get together and have Thanksgiving together. Chuck suggested Victrola. Vanessa and Bri both jumped at the idea and so did his sister, but he said 'I'll think about it. If he doesn't go, I'll be the third wheel because everyone's paired up."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:49 am

"What about Serena? Is she going to this Thanksgiving thing?"
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:51 am

Haley nodded, "She is, but she's bringing her boyfriend and Bri has Chuck, Vanessa has Nate. Bri's cousin has his girlfriend and I'm left out. If I bring my other option, that would definitely be disastrous because everyone hates Carter Baizen."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:00 am

"Carter Baizen? Oh yes, that boy is troubled." She paused. "Did you say Serena has a boyfriend? Someone I havn't met?" Lily asked, not that she hadn't been suspecious of her daughters absence.
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:01 am

Haley shrugged, "His name's Clay. He's a really nice guy. She took him to the Halloween dance at school."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Lily Bass Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:38 pm

"Does he go to Saint Judes?" Lily asked.
Lily Bass
Lily Bass

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Fri Nov 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Haley shook her head, "I think he goes to NYU. He's a sophomore or something."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Empty Re:

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum