Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Look What You've Done I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Look What You've Done

Go down

Look What You've Done Empty Look What You've Done

Post  Gossip Girl Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Hey Upper East Siders!

Gossip Girl here. Your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan's elite. They say when you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, it was meant to be. But what happens when that said someone is let go into the arms of someone else? Someone, say, like Mr. Perfect? Would someone like Johnny Reb even stand a chance?

Spotted:
It would seem as though the Upper East Side proved to be too much for Miss Scarlett. After what I would deem a worthy cat fight which even got C involved, Miss Scarlett was seen packing her bags and headed for Union Station along with S. Glad to see that these besties stick together. Where are they going? Are they ever coming back? What does N have to say about his baby cousin leaving without so much as a goodbye. Send me what you find kiddies. You know that I'll be waiting. You know you love me.
Gossip Girl
Gossip Girl

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum