Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon

Go down

"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon Empty "You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon

Post  Serena van der Woodsen Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:13 am

Zodiac Sign:
Virgo

Birthday:
Aug, 23

Relationship Status
In A Relationship

School
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York

Status
Currently Attending

Interests
Shopping, Fashion, Boys, Travel, The Beatles, Sidney Crosby, Shoes, etc.

Activities
Listening to music, hanging out with friends, playing Rockband, Shopping.

Favorite Books
Jane Eyre, Emma, John by Cynthia Lennon.

Favorite Music
The Beatles, Katy Perry, John Lennon, Lady Gaga, Kings Of Leon, George Harrison, Michael Jackson, etc. I'll listen to anything.

Favorite Movies
Titanic,Breakfast at Tiffany's, A Hard Day's Night, Zoolander,The Notebook, A Walk To Remember, Across the Universe, Help!

Favorite TV Show
Project Runway, Friends, Extreme Make Over, America's Next Top Model.

Favorite Quotes

"You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time." - Abraham Lincoln

"When the power of love over comes the the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

“I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they’re right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together." - Marilyn Monroe

"You don't need anybody to tell you who you are or what you are. You are what you are! " - John Lennon

"I was born with an incredible need for affection, and an even greater need to give it." - Audrey Hepburn

About me
I live with my mom, step- father, brother and step-brother on the UES. What more do you need to know?
Serena van der Woodsen
Serena van der Woodsen

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum