Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you?

2 posters

Go down

Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? Empty Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you?

Post  Connor McCarthy Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:33 am

He walks into the bar and heads straight for the bar. He's not ready to head over to Victrola but God, does he need a drink. Sliding onto one of the stools, he orders a shot and a Guinness before turning to take in the sea of faces around him. He spots a cute, little brunette thing with wide eyes and gives her a wink before slugging back his shot.
Connor McCarthy
Connor McCarthy

Back to top Go down

Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? Empty Re: Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you?

Post  Baby Carlyle Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:49 am

Baby sat at the bar. She wasn't one to drink but this town was driving her crazy. There was something about it that Baby didn't trust. She saw the guy sitting not far from her wink at her and she smiled back. Maybe this town wouldn't be that bad after all.
Baby Carlyle
Baby Carlyle

Back to top Go down

Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you? Empty Re: Out for drinks and a bit of fun, how about you?

Post  Connor McCarthy Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:54 am

Guinness in hand, he slides off the barstool and heads down to the girl. He snags the stool next to her with a winning smile. "Hello there, lovely."
Connor McCarthy
Connor McCarthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Baby Carlyle Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:57 am

Baby looked over as she took a sip of her beer, "Evening yourself. Do you often prey on girls stinng alone at the bar?"
Baby Carlyle
Baby Carlyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor McCarthy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:07 am

He laughs and takes a slug of his beer. Too cold; how could these Americans stand it? "Only the really pretty ones," he says with a grin. "Which means not often over here. Most American girls are utter BOBFOCs."
Connor McCarthy
Connor McCarthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Baby Carlyle Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:09 am

Baby rolled her eyes, "I'm not sure what that means and I really don't care to know." She finished her beer and put a $100 on the bar.
Baby Carlyle
Baby Carlyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor McCarthy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:13 am

"Off so soon? The night's still young." He settles back against the bar. "Or are you not the type to sit around and hear how pretty she is from random, beer-swilling strangers?"
Connor McCarthy
Connor McCarthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Baby Carlyle Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:14 am

Baby shrugged and picked up her purse, "Maybe a little of both. But I have places to go and people to see. Perhaps you should too."
Baby Carlyle
Baby Carlyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor McCarthy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:17 am

"Got anyone specific in mind, dove?"
Connor McCarthy
Connor McCarthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Baby Carlyle Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:18 am

"That's for me to find out and for you to dot dot dot." She grinned and winked before walking out of the bar.
Baby Carlyle
Baby Carlyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Connor McCarthy Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:21 am

He shotguns the rest of the crappy Guinness before laughing. Cute little spitfire, that one. But just another flash in the pan, it seems, so he turns his attentions on a blonde further down the bar who's wearing what looks to be half of a dress.
Connor McCarthy
Connor McCarthy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum