Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart

Go down

“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart Empty “People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” ~Humphrey Bogart

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:25 pm

Full name: Charles Bartholomew Bass

Zodiac Sign:Taurus
Birthday:May, 19
Relationship Status
Married
To
Brianna Caulfield
School
Saint Jude's School for Boys: Manhattan New York
Status
Currently Attending
Interests
Scotch, My Limo, Victrola, Blackmail, Things that shouldn't be listed here, Frank Sinatra, The Rat Pack, Humphrey Bogart, World War II
Activities
Things that shouldn't be mentioned here
Favorite Books
The Beautiful and the Damned, The Last Tycoon, This Side of Paradise, The Great Gatsby, The Complete Memoirs of Jaques Casanova de Seingalt
Favorite Music
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis Jr., Louis Armstrong, Ella Fitzgerald
Favorite Movies
Casablanca, The Maltese Falcon, Anything with Humphrey Bogart or Frank Sinatra
Favorite TV Show
Who has time for that when life is so interesting?
Favorite Quotes
“People who don't drink are afraid of revealing themselves” Humphrey Bogart
“Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy.” Frank Sinatra
“The whole world is about three drinks behind.” Humphrey Bogart
“Basically, I'm for anything that gets you through the night - be it prayer, tranquilizers or a bottle of Jack Daniels.” Frank Sinatra “The only reason to have money is to tell any SOB in the world to go to hell.” Humphrey Bogart
“I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.” Frank Sinatra
“The only thing that you owe the public is a good performance.” Humphrey Bogart
About me
I'm Chuck Bass. Don't eff with an effer. Don't mock the scarf.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down