Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!

2 posters

Go down

Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! Empty Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:33 am

Juliet had just arrived in the big city. She got out of the yellow cab with a piece of paper in her hand with the instructions to find Princess Vanessa and to look after her. Just like a guardian angel. Once she found the building she asked the doorman to give her the spare key after telling him who she was. She took the key, walked up the stairs. As she slid the key into the keyhole she opened it slowly to find a pristine, clean apartment. She entered inside the apartment leaving her bags by the door, looking around. Juliet was tired from her trip so she lay on the sofa waiting for Vanessa to come back.
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! Empty Re: Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:37 am

Vanessa walked into her apartment and threw her bookbag on the floor before heading into the kitchen to get a bottle of water. She looked over at the couch and saw a girl she had never seen before occupying it. With her hand on her cell phone ready to call Andy or Nate, she said, "What the Hell are you doing in my apartment?? Who are you??"
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature! Empty Re: Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:41 am

As Juliet heard Vanessa's loud voice she quickly woke up rubbing her eyes and said " Calm down, I was hired by your mom, apparently you need looking after, so here I am". She got up to get her bags " I'll show myself to the bedroom" as she walked into a vacant room, knowing Vanessa would curiously follow her.
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:42 am

Vanessa blinked, "Looking after??" She repeated following her into the spare bedroom, "What the Hell does THAT mean?? I'm sixteen, not six. And isn't that what my body guard is for?"
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:51 am

Juliet was tired and in no mood for Vanessa's voice she then turned to her and said " Look I had no choice in the matter, your mom said your life was in danger and here I am to look after you and make sure your safe, okay?" she kept talking putting clothes in the drawers and dresser, she shook her head once Vanessa walked out of the room. Juliet came out and said " You must be hungry, let me make you something, what do you want to eat?" as she took ingredients out of the cupboard and prepared the food.
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Feb 22, 2011 12:55 am

Vanessa blinked. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. "What do you mean my life's in danger?? Hello, did you not hear the part about me having a body guard? A big guy. His name's Andy. Should be here any minute." She made a mental note to call her father about this.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:01 am

Juliet was getting tired of her childish ways and said " I don't think Andy will be coming up because I gave him the night off, I'm your Assistant, I make sure your schedules are planned out thoroughly" Juliet then concluded " I make sure you attend events and charities also down to your fitness regime and who takes the classes" she smirked at the satisfaction of being right for once. She took out two plates and put the stir fry she made onto them, giving a plate to Vanessa, she started eating.
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:05 am

Vanessa couldn't believe what she was hearing. "The agreement with my parents was that when I moved here, I got to live a normal life. Normal people don't have assistants! For God's sake, I'm still in high school." She sighed and sat down. "I hate this."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:17 am

Juliet listened to her and said " I'm guessing your parent's are afraid of something happening" she took a bite of the stir fry " I'm here to make your life a little easier as possible" she faintly smiled then ate the stir fry again.
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:22 am

"Whatever." She sighed and moved to the couch. Vanessa had to admit, she was a little curious to see what Nate's reaction would be to all of this.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:26 am

Juliet finished her food and tidied up. She then sat nearby to Vanessa, she sat for a while watching a program which did not interest her at all, she took the remote control and flicked over to the news " Much better something educational".
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:41 am

Vanessa blinked. The woman was ruining her life. "I was watching that and seeing how my parents sign YOUR paycheck, we watch what I want." She flipped the TV back to what she was watching.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Juliet Sharp Tue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am

Juliet rolled her eyes, she knew she had to break a barrier with Vanessa. She went straight to her room to rest. When in the morning she would have a shock in store waiting for Vanessa.
Juliet Sharp
Juliet Sharp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum