Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me)

Go down

There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me) Empty There's a piece of me in every single second of every single day but if it's true then tell me how it got this way (About Me)

Post  Clarissa Anne Fisher Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Name: Clarissa Anne Fisher

Zodiac Sign:
Leo
Birthday:
Aug, 13
Relationship Status
Single
Interests
Hanging out with Bri and Patrick, old movies, music, painting, anything goes really. I guess cheerleading would go here too. Oh, I like art too. Any form of art grabs my attention
Activities
Cheerleading, Listening to Music, Reading, Painting.
Favorite Books
The Sound and the Fury, The Catcher in the Rye, Anything Robert Frost
Favorite Music
The Sex Pistols, The Orion Experience, Carolina Liar, Shiny Toy Guns, Jimmy Eat World, All Time Low, NeverShoutNever!, Paramore, Asteroid Galaxy Tour, Boys Like Girls, The Cardigans, Placebo, Cobra Starship, Muse, Usher, Within Temptation, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Elvis Costello, The Killers, Nirvana, The Smashing Pumpkins, The Cranberries, Oasis, Mindless Self Indulgence, Motion City Soundtrack, The Smiths, The Gin Blossoms, Soul Asylum, Lostprophets, Cage the Elephant, The Orion Experience, Lady Antebellum
Favorite Movies
Sid and Nancy, The Filth and the Fury, Walk the Line, Casablanca, 10 Things I Hate About You, Across the Universe, Casanova, The Brothers Grimm, I'm Not Here, The Order, Any horror movie really
Favorite TV Show
Don't bother with it. There's nothing worth watching
Favorite Quotes
"I was born when you kissed me. I died when you left me. I lived a few weeks while you loved me."
~Humphrey Bogart

"Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free." - Jim Morrison
About me
I'm originally from New York, but I moved to Atwood, Tennessee after my dad died. It's alright I guess. I'm still adjusting....
Clarissa Anne Fisher
Clarissa Anne Fisher

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum