Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me)

Go down

I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me) Empty I'm going down in a blaze of glory Take me now but know the truth I'm going out in a blaze of glory (About Me)

Post  Mercedes Kathryn Gaveston Mon Nov 08, 2010 1:32 am

Name: Mercedes 'Sadie' Katherine Gaveston

Relationship Status
In a relationship
With
Patrick Caelan
School
Constance Billard School for Girls: Manhattan New York
Status
Alumni/Alumnae
Interests
Dancing, Music, My Boyfriend <3, Hanging out in Central Park, My Friends, Glee!!!, Audrey Hepburn, Marilyn Monroe, Old Movies, Shakespeare, Fairy Tales, Books, Venician Masks, Pirates, History, Necklaces, Pearls, Traveling, Chanel, Margo Fonteyn, Agnes De Mille, Bob Fosse
Activities
Hanging out in Central Park, Dancing, Going to Patrick's concerts, Drinking coffee at midnight, Dancing, Teaching Dance, Cramming for exams (I know, I'm weird like that)
Favorite Books
The Sound and the Fury, Cinderella, Beauty and the Beast, The Little Match Girl, The Ugly Duckling, Any fairy tale really, The Magic of Dance, Margot Fonteyn: Autobiography ,Bob Fosse's Broadway
Favorite Music
Nirvana, The Sex Pistols, The Misfits, The Ramones, Television, Blondie, The Buggles, Frank Sinatra, Bon Jovi, REO Speedwagon. It's safe to say I'm a sucker for the 80s. Lady Gaga! Ahh! Her music's awesome and her dancing's even better.
Favorite Movies
Center Stage, Take the Lead, Step Up, The Company, Dancer in the Dark, The Ballet Shoes, All That Jazz!, Chicago, Nine, Cabaret, Save the Last Dance, Fame, Singin' in the Rain, Coco Before Chanel, Flashdance, Swing Kids, Hello Dolly!, Annie, The Music Man, The Turning Point, and last but certainly not least: A Chorus Line. I'll watch any old movie really especially if it's a musical with a good dance number in it.
Favorite TV Show
Glee, So You Think You Can Dance, Dancing With the Stars, Made, If You Really Knew Me, The Real World, America's Next Top Model, Project Runway, The Vampire Diaries, Hellcats, Lie To Me, Fringe, Criminal Minds, The Real Housewives of New York
Favorite Quotes
I would believe only in a God that knows how to dance. -Friedrich Nietzsche

The truest expression of a people is in its dance and in its music. Bodies never lie. -Agnes de Mille
"I’m selfish, impatient, & a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, & at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone" - Audrey Hepburn

About me
My name is Mercedes, but please don't call me that. I prefer Sadie. I moved to NYC about 2 years ago when my Dad got a job as an ambassador to the UN for England. We've been here ever since. I graduated from Constance Billard a year ago and just started my first year at Juilliard for dance. I love dancing and I plan to open my own ballet studio when I graduate.
Mercedes Kathryn Gaveston
Mercedes Kathryn Gaveston

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum