Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

+5
Nathaniel Archibald
Vanessa M. Abrams
Andrew Wentworth
Spencer E. Hastings
Haley Reagan Archibald
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:45 pm

Following Vanessa outside, he stepped close and put a tentative hand on her shoulder. "Are... Are you all right?" It was a stupid question, even by his standards. "I mean... Are you going to be all right?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 5 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:49 pm

Vanessa shrugged, "I guess we'll see, won't we?" That cab to the airport was sounding more tempting by the minute.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:59 pm

He frowned for a moment before clenching his jaw. "After this... I have something I want to ask you." Now really wasn't the time for this...
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:00 am

"Ask me now." She said as she walked a little faster. "You may not get the chance to ask me later."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:02 am

With a rough exhale, he wound his arms around her waist and hauled her back against his chest. Dipping his head a little, he whispered quickly in her ear before he lost his nerve. "Marry me? Please?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:04 am

"The limo will be here any second." Chuck said and then looked at the two. "Am I interrupting something?" Despite the situation, he couldn't help but grin.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:05 am

Vanessa had never been more grateful to see Chuck in her life. "We have to go." She said as she pulled away from him and straightened out her dress.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 am

Nate stared at her as she walked off towards Chuck and felt something quietly break in his chest before following along a bit behind.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:14 am

Hitching her skirt a little higher, she caught up with Vanessa. "What was that," she asked quietly.
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

Haley jogged to catch up with Nate as she slung her arm over his shoulder. "Why so glum chum? Pretty soon we'll have B's head on a platter and everything will be the way it was before."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:16 am

Vanessa looked at Bri, "I think Nate just politely asked me to marry him."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:19 am

Her jaw dropped for a moment before she snickered; she couldn't help it. "At least your guy has more manners about it than mine did," she suggested quietly. "And your response was?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:20 am

He leaned into his cousin's arm for a moment before straightening. "Just worried about how all this is going to turn out," he said with a shake of his. "I'm sure it'll all be fine."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:22 am

"The limo will be here soon?" Vanessa winced, "I panicked! I didn't know what to do or say. He kind of caught me off guard. I thought he was going to ask me if we were going to get pizza or something after this."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:26 am

Haley smiled at him. She could tell that something else was bothering him, but she didn't want to push the matter. "It'll all be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end. Mom used to say that to me all the time."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:29 am

"Oh my god, you didn't..."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:30 am

"What was I supposed to do??" Vanessa practically shrieked. "He caught me off guard!"
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:31 am

He put on a smile that wasn't completely forced. "Smart lady," he said as he had a million times before. "Come on, we better stick with the group."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:34 am

"Could someone come and save me from this psychopath," Jack said in exasperation and mild loathing as he looked at Chuck.

Last edited by Jackson Torry on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:35 am

Chuck looked over at Jack in disgust then said, "Could someone come and save me from this psychopath?"
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 am

With a tilt of his head, he looked at his friend and his cousin's date. "Did the two of you just... At the same time?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 am

"Holy crap," she said, nearly doubling over laughing. "They did!"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:40 am

Haley gave Nate a smile then said, "It'll be fine. You'll see. Now, I have to go stop Death-com 5. Excuse me." She walked over to Jack and grinned, "Who's the damsel in distress now?
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:45 am

He put his hands up. "Hey, I can only handle one psycho-killer a night."
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:46 am

Heading over, she gave Chuck a small shove. "He's not a psychopath and I didn't think you were the type to need saving," she pointed out with a teasing grin.
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum