Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

+5
Nathaniel Archibald
Vanessa M. Abrams
Andrew Wentworth
Spencer E. Hastings
Haley Reagan Archibald
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:40 pm

Chuck nodded. "Let's go. Any specific place in mind?" He looked at Nate to see how he was doing. It looked as though someone kicked his brand new puppy and forgot his birthday.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:42 pm

"Chapel."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:43 pm

Vanessa didn't say anything, just continued following her friend. When she got her hands on B, the bitch was dead. Vanessa was tired of her ruining her life and it was high time someone paid for it.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:46 pm

She picked up the hem of her dress and sat down on a bench. With a shaky exhale, she looked around. "So what now?" It was a waiting game and she hated it. "Did she say anything about what would happen when we got to the next step of this fucked up scavenger hunt?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 Empty ~text~

Post  B Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:48 pm

Jack,
You thought your BFF Bri was the only one who hooked up with Chuck? Guess again, looks like our fair little princess isn't snow white after all. Send me your secret in 5 minutes and go to the chapel. If you lie about it, I'll know and your girlfriend gets it.
Kisses!
B
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:52 pm

He read the message over twice before gritting his teeth and typing in a text about a moment of weakness years ago. Walking back to Haley, he leaned in to whisper into her ear. "Just got a text from B," he grumbled. "We need to head to the Chapel."
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Haley looked at him as if he was crazy, "I thought it was just a joke. What if it's a trap?"
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:54 pm

"If it were, she'd do it here, with everyone watching," he reasoned, trying to convince them both. "She likes the attention."
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:56 pm

Haley took a deep breath and thought about it for a few seconds before nodding. "Fine let's go." She picked up her dress off the ground so she could walk and ended up tripping slightly over her heels. "I hate these damn shoes. I don't care how good they look, they're going to end up making me break my ankle."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:58 pm

"You could take them off once we get there," he suggested almost amicably, trying to find something in the situation worth smiling about. "Hide them somewhere and come back to grab them later?"
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:59 pm

"Let's worry about that when we get there." Haley sighed and walked out of the gym. She prayed Miss Hastings wouldn't find them or they would have some explaining to do. "So, a guy walks into a bar and says ouch." She laughed a little at the lameness of the joke.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:03 pm

He snickered. "So there's these 2 muffins in an oven," he said as they made their way to Chapel. "They're both sitting, just chilling and getting baked. And one of them yells 'Damn, it's hot in here!'" He stopped for a moment to put on a shocked face. "And the other muffin replies 'Holy Crap, a talking muffin!'" He pushed open the doors and saw a group of people. "What the hell?"
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:09 pm

Haley blinked a few times. "What are they doing here?" She began to wonder if this was some big elaborate scheme to get her with Jack but then she remembered that Nate never wanted her to date. Even if he did, Nate wasn't smart enough to pull something like that off, much less keep it from Haley.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:11 pm

Her eyes zipped to the pair as soon as the door opened but it wasn't until the angry exclamation, the confused question that she knew who they were. "Jack? Haley? What are you guys doing here?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:13 pm

"We got a text." Haley replied. "What are you doing here?"
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Brow furrowing, he took a step towards his cousin. "When did you get it?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:15 pm

Haley shook her head, "I didn't. Jack did. Why? Did you get one?"
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:17 pm

"A little while ago," she said with a nod. "Did yours come with any instructions?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:19 pm

"Just to get to Chapel," he said with a shrug. "Did yours?" He stopped for a moment and frowned. "Of course it did. That's why you're all here." He turned his scowl on Bri and Vanessa. "You guys were just going to run off to confront her and not bring either of us in on it?"
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 4 Empty ~text~

Post  B Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:23 pm

Bri,
Ever wonder why the quiet one in your group always wears long sleeved shirts. Perhaps there are ugly scars under those sweatshirts. Go to Central Park and send me your secret. You all have 15 minutes. If you lie, I'll know and this time the blow to your Rick will be fatal.
Kisses!
B
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:30 pm

The buzzing of her phone made her jump, afraid, and the text made her feel so much worse. She blamed the shaking of her hands and the almost overwhelming urge to cry on hormones as she typed in the words. Her finger hovered over the send button as she wondered just what the hell she was doing. This was crazy.

"We have to be in Central Park in fifteen minutes," she said as she hit send. "Let's go."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:31 pm

"Are we taking the limo?" Chuck asked as he stood up, "It's a good fifteen minute walk from here and it's freezing outside."
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:33 pm

"We have to hurry either way," Nate said neutrally.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Haley nodded and picked up the bottom of her dress that she allowed to drop on the floor. "Let's go."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:43 pm

Vanessa headed out the door of the chapel. She couldn't stand being in there anymore. It was making her crazy. For a split second, she thought about hailing a cab and going back to Spain, but Vanessa knew that wouldn't solve anything.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum