Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

+5
Nathaniel Archibald
Vanessa M. Abrams
Andrew Wentworth
Spencer E. Hastings
Haley Reagan Archibald
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:50 pm

"I guess so." She said uncertainly as they reached the gravesite. She blinked when she saw 6 shovels sticking out of the ground.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:56 pm

She stared at the shovels. "Oh what the hell is this...."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 7 Empty ~text~

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:57 pm

You want my identity? Start digging bitches.
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

"Start digging," Jack repeated, more than a little horrified. "Guys..."
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:05 pm

Haley's eyes widened. "Oh no. That's gross. I am NOT digging up a corpse. I've seen enough horror movies to know that always ends badly. Hell no."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 pm

"Same here," she said, crossing her arms over her stomach. "I've seen what happens when people dig up corpses. Angry ghosts for one. And that bitch'll be the angriest of all," she ranted. "And the last thing I need is an angry bitch Blair possessing my kid."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:11 pm

He did a double take at Bri. "Your what?"
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:12 pm

Haley blinked the nodded, "Suddenly that explains so much." She shrugged and smiled, "Congratulations Bri. Now, how about we get back to the matter at hand."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:15 pm

Shivering, she stared at the shovels. "But are we really going to desecrate her grave?" Not that she didn't deserve it but it still seemed kind of horrible and wrong.
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:16 pm

"Do we really have a choice?" Vanessa asked quietly. "I mean, if we want B's identity, we'll have to do it."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:20 pm

Pulling off his jacket and tossing it to the side with his mask, he rolled up his sleeves. "She's right. So let's go. Jack, Chuck, come on."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:28 pm

Chuck shook his head, "I'm not doing that. It's illegal and I really don't want a reputation as someone who digs up graves of former flames."
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:31 pm

He couldn't help snapping a little bit; he just wanted this all to be done with. "Fine. Then at least go stand by the girls and keep them safe from whatever might show the hell up."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:33 pm

A clapping noise could be heard from behind the tree, Blair slowly revealed herself. "And here I was thinking you losers would be here all night. Well done Nate."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:38 pm

His hands tightened around the shovel that he had in his hands as he said a quick and quiet prayer. "You're supposed to be dead."
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:40 pm

"Obviously I'm not." Blair said nastily, turning her attention to Jack. "You on the other hand might not be in a few minutes. I'd watch it if I were you."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:41 pm

The fear she'd had all night was quickly washed over by the rage she'd been feeling for months. "You miserable cow. What the fuck is wrong with you?" She stepped towards Blair. "Why the hell did you do all this?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Blair smiled. It was a cruel and hateful smile. "Why? Because I can. All of you have ruined my life in one way or another. I just wanted you to know what it feels like to have your life ruined."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:48 pm

"Fine. You got what you wanted," he said evenly. "We're all here and we're all a fucking mess and it's all because of you. What now?" He moved closer to the rest of the group. He knew there had to be more than just playing with everyone's heads and leading them here.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:50 pm

Blair laughed, "You honestly think that I didn't have some motive? Look around you. We're in the middle of NOWHERE. You're on my time now." She looked over at Haley. "I see you took my advice on weight loss."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Haley looked down in shame. "It was only a few times."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"Get to the point, Blair."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:54 pm

Blair looked up with an enraged expression. "What did I say about you being on my time! All of you deserve to pay for what you've done to me. And don't think that I won't kill you all, I've killed once, and I'll do it again."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:57 pm

"No one here has done anything to you to deserve what you've put us through, you bitch."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:59 pm

"I'd watch that mouth if I were you." Blair said with a glare, "You have no idea what I'm capable of. And all of you deserve what's coming especially you." Her glance turned toward Vanessa. "You were stupid to come here without your guard."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum