Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

+5
Nathaniel Archibald
Vanessa M. Abrams
Andrew Wentworth
Spencer E. Hastings
Haley Reagan Archibald
9 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 am

Stepping closer to Vanessa, he tried to draw Blair's attention. "Who says he's not around somewhere? You're good but you're not as all-knowing as you think you are."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 8 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  B Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:05 am

"You're absolutely right Nate." She said calmly, "I did miss that little detail about Brianna being pregnant. Well played you two. But it's Vanessa who's going first. Not only did she have more money than me but she also had something that should have been mine a long time ago."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:06 am

"And just what is that Blair?" She said in a voice that betrayed how scared she actually was. "The fact that teachers liked me. Or is it something more?"
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:11 am

"I don't think the teachers liking you is what she's talking about, Vanessa," Bri muttered, her stomach turning darkly.
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:12 am

"Then get to the point bitch. Come on. Let's see what you've got. Or did you only have us come up here to show us what a whiny little do nothing you really are?" Vanessa yelled before she could stop herself.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:15 am

He reached out for Vanessa's hand. "Vanessa..."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  B Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:18 am

"Do nothing you say?" Blair said calmly as she pulled out a gun from behind her back. "We'll see about that."
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:25 am

"Put the gun down. You don't want to hurt anyone. Not like that. It's not your style." He tried to calm her down but he knew it wasn't going to work.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  B Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:27 am

"Don't tell me what I will and won't do!" Blair yelled loudly. Her voice echoed through the chilly night.
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:36 am

Gritting his teeth, he tried one last time. The shovel was still in arm's reach behind him. "Come on. We both know it's not like you to do this. The headgames? Those were your style. But shooting someone?"
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:37 am

"Come on Blair, you think you're really tough. Let's see how tough you are." Vanessa said, hoping and praying that she was calling Blair's bluff.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:40 am

"Vanessa, what are you doing," he muttered frantically.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 am

Vanessa looked at Nate then back at Blair. "You want to shoot me? Go ahead. Don't shoot anyone else. It's me you want. No one else. Leave them out of this. This is between you and me."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  B Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:52 am

She pointed the gun at Vanessa and pulled the trigger.
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:58 am

He saw her bring the gun up and with a quick curse, he shoved Vanessa to the side. He felt a white hot pinprick in the side of his chest and almost laughed at the idea of something as stupid as a pulled muscle but the burning got worse as each second passed by.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:00 am

Vanessa screamed and looked at Nate. "Nate." She looked at Blair who had a mildly shocked expression on her face. She knelt down next to Nate and looked at him. "The answer to your question is yes."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:01 am

Haley picked up a shovel that was near her and discreetly moved behind Blair. Before she could stop herself, she hit Blair as hard as she could with the end of the shovel.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  B Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:03 am

Blair fell to the ground as blood slowly seeped out of the side of her head.
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Thu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 am

Haley continued to hit Blair with the shovel with all the power she possessed. She couldn't stop herself from continuing to hit Blair.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum