Beautiful, Dirty, Rich
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Welcome to the world
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 12:22 am by Nathaniel Archibald

» It's a glorious thing, to be a pirate king
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:35 pm by Mischa Petrova

» One day more. Another day, another destiny.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm by Dean Lennox

» Give 'em the ol' razzle dazzle
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:55 pm by Mischa Petrova

» "The longest road out is the shortest road home."
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 12:36 pm by Ioan Matthison

» *text*
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:47 pm by Serena van der Woodsen

» -text-
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:27 am by Charles Bartholomew Bass

» Help me if you can I'm feeling down, and I do appreciate you bein' around.
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 2:40 am by Haley Reagan Archibald

» Sharp in mind but not sharp by nature!
Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:45 am by Juliet Sharp

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

+5
Nathaniel Archibald
Vanessa M. Abrams
Andrew Wentworth
Spencer E. Hastings
Haley Reagan Archibald
9 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:47 am

"Fair enough." Haley said with a smile. "Come on, let's get this show on the road. I'd like to have B's identity sometime within the next hour."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

https://donttrustme.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 Empty Re: Saints and Sinners Masquerade....

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:53 am

"I'm with Haley." She was eager to get away from the school and get this whole B ordeal finished.
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:54 am

Chuck shrugged as he got into the limo, "I like to keep things interesting. Besides, I'd hate to be responsible for the death of someone. Even if it was in self defense." He glared at Jack before moving so the others could get in.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:01 am

"Bite me, Bundy."
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:03 am

"I'd rather not get any strange diseases thanks." Chuck spat back.
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Vanessa M. Abrams Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:04 am

"KNOCK IT OFF BOTH OF YOU!" Vanessa yelled, "I'VE HAD ENOUGH. IF YOU TWO ARE GOING TO KILL EACH OTHER FINE! BUT DON'T DO IT WHEN WE'RE SO CLOSE TO CATCHING B."
Vanessa M. Abrams
Vanessa M. Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm

"Wow, Vanessa..." She put a hand on her friend's shoulder. "Breathe." Turning to regard the rest of the group, she nodded. "But she's got a point. We need to quit with the in-fighting and get a move on."
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:18 pm

Chuck nodded and told the limo driver to take them to Central Park. It was a long silent ride that was rather uncomfortable. "So, did she give us a place to meet her?"
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:22 pm

Bri shook her head. "No, she just said Central Park." There would probably be another text once they got there. If they got there in time.
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 Empty ~text~

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:26 pm

Nate,
Good work bitches. I knew you'd all pull together at the last minute. Ever wonder why powerful men feel the need to do things to get noticed? Maybe it's to take away from the bruises and cuts of childhood. Go to Wolman's Skating Rink. Be there in 15 minutes or I tell teacher what her naughty students are up to.

KISSES!
B
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:29 pm

Reading over the text, he started walking. "The ice rink," he said over his shoulder. "She wants us at the ice rink."
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:31 pm

Haley thought for a second then followed Nate. "Wasn't that one of Blair's favorite places to go?"
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Jackson Torry Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:35 pm

"Dunno. Is it a good place to go to sacrifice the blood of children to the Dark Lord," Jack asked as he fell instep beside Haley. Part of him was joking but then again.... It was Blair they were talking about.
Jackson Torry
Jackson Torry

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Haley laughed, "Good point. I think she used to gouge out virgin's eyes with her ice skates."
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

"Well, if I ever need a villain for a movie, I know who I can model her after," Bri muttered. "You think she's the type to drown cats and blind puppies?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:41 pm

He reached the ice rink a few steps ahead of the rest and stood against a railing to wait. He knew he wouldn't be the one to get the next text but he just wanted all of this done with.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Saints and Sinners Masquerade.... - Page 6 Empty ~text~

Post  B Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:46 pm

Haley,
It's a shame when you get replaced because Mommy and Daddy didn't love you. Looks like Bri's not an only child. She has a cute little sister. Second time's the charm, right? Go to Edgewood Cemetery where I'm buried. I'll see you there.
KISSES!
B
B
B

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:47 pm

Haley reached in her purse and pulled out her phone to quickly read her text. "The Edgewood Cemetery. That's the next place we need to go." She looked at Bri and gave her a small smile.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Brianna Caulfield Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:28 pm

At the small smile, she knew just what was part of that text. "Let's get a move on," she said as evenly as she could. "Which way?"
Brianna Caulfield
Brianna Caulfield

Back to top Go down

Post  Charles Bartholomew Bass Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:29 pm

Chuck hailed his limo again and got in. "I know where it is. It's the same place where my mother's buried."
Charles Bartholomew Bass
Charles Bartholomew Bass

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:38 pm

The trip was short and tense and when the car stopped and Nate stepped out, he headed for where he remembered Blair had been burried.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:39 pm

Haley was the next to get out. She hurried to catch up with her cousin. "Do you really think she's going to show?" She asked Nate.
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:40 pm

"Do you think someone like her could push all of this lead up and not show up for the big reveal?" Of course, she was going to show up.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Haley Reagan Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:44 pm

"But what if this is a trap or something?" Haley asked as she hiked up her dress so she wouldn't continue to trip on it. "What if there's something dangerous waiting?"
Haley Reagan Archibald
Haley Reagan Archibald
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nathaniel Archibald Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:49 pm

"We'll deal. At least someone in this group has a cell phone on them, right?" He turned to look at the rest of the group.
Nathaniel Archibald
Nathaniel Archibald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum